Dental Braces In Islamabad Pakistan
If you have crooked or misaligned teeth our dental braces in islamabad pakistan can help you straighten them and give you the smile you deserve. There are a variety of treatments that can help straighten your teeth out this includes braces and retainers.
Many general dentists out there tend to only align the teeth, however we don’t only align your teeth but we can correct any irregularities that may have complications in your healthcare. Moreover, orthodontics is a seperate deparment in the field of dentistry and the only person better do it is called an orthodontist.
On your first visit at our clinic, our orthodontist will ask you a series of questions. These include, questions about your health and if necessary we will take X-Rays, photographs and impressions to better diagnose you.
In some instances, a removable retainer can fix the job for you. However, in some cases you might require dental braces.
What types of dental braces in islamabad pakistan are there?
If you require braces, our dental clinic will provide you an appliance that meets your needs. The braces may include wires, brakets and other fixed appliances. No one method works for everyone.
How do braces work?
Braces work by applying continuous period of time to slowly move the teeth in a particular direction. As the teeth move, they apply pressure on the bone which changes the shape of the bone as well.
Components of braces
- Brackets. Brackets are small appliances that our orthodontist bonds to the front part of your teeth. This is held with the tooth via a special bonding agent. Brackets act like handles, holding the arch wires that move the teeth. There are a variety of brackets, including stainless steel, tooth colored ceramic or plastic, which are often selected because they are aesthetically pleasing. Sometimes we tend to cement brackets to the back side of teeth, in order to hide them.
- Orthodontic Bands. We tend to use bands that are either stainless steel, clear or are tooth colored materials. Orthodonctic bands are then cemented to your molars. The orthodontic bands that we use wrap around the entire teeth thus giving us alot of anchorage for brackets. If you opt for tooth colored bands, although they are esthetically pleasing but they are expensive. Furthermore, we don’t use bands on each and every patient, this varies from case to case.
- Spacers. Spacers are seperators that we place in between teeth to create a small space prior to bands and bracket placement.
- Wires. Wires or arch wires tend to guide teeth into alignment. We use different types of wires, either they can be tooth colored or they can have a metallic appearence.
- Ligatures. These are ties that hold the arch wire to the brackets.
- Buccal Tube. This holds the arch wires end to the tooth.
- Springs. Springs maybe placed inorder to open or close spaces between teeth.
- Elastics or Rubber bands. Elastic/rubber bands are attached to the hooks of brackets and they can be worn in various ways.
Mini Dental Braces In Islamabad Pakistan
We do provide mini braces to some patients, these are much smaller than traditional braces. However that again on the results that you desire and if we can go through with the procedure.
One other method of gettin teeth straightened is by using custom made clear plastic retainers. Our orthodontist will determine the best option for your situation in your first visit at Z Dental Studio.
How long will you have to wear braces?
There are several factors that comes into play when asking this particular question. The duration varies from person to person and the factors controlling it are listed below
- The amount of space avalilable
- The distance the teeth must travel.
- The health of teeth, gums and the supporting bone.
- How closely the patient follows our instructions.
On average, once we place braces, they usally stay in place for one to two years. After the braces are removed, we will provide a retainer to our patient that’ll be worn for 6 months to keep the teeth in a stable position.
How often do you need to visit us during the treatment?
We will keep appointments for you after 2 weeks or maybe one month to make sure that the braces are exerting a steady force on teeth. To create more tension or exert more force, we will make adjustments to the wire, ligatures, springs and rubber bands. Rarely, in some cases, braces are not sufficent to align the teeth or jaw. In these situations, we use mini implants or other appliances to make a shift in the position of teeth.
Are dental braces painful?
Absolutely not. Some of the adjustments that we make may feel a bit uncomfortable but that is it. If needed we will provide you with necessary pain killers so that you don’t feel a thing. However, if you still feel pain then we’re always here for you.
Does age affect the sucess of dental braces in islamabad Pakistan?
The mechanical process required to move teeth is the same in any age. So the benefits of dental braces at Z Dental Studio are available to both children and to adults. We’ve had 60 year old patients getting braces done by us and we’ve gotten pretty amazing results out of it. The only difference between the treatment of adults and children is that in adults we may require something additional to braces to align the teeth. This is because in adults the bone is not growing but is in a stable position.
Can you play sports and do your regular activities while having braces?
Yes ofcourse. If it was that painful/uncomfortable we wouldn’t be doing it in the first place. You can continue to participate in any sport you wish. However care must be taken while doing such activities. If you are still worried about your braces then we will provide you with a mouth guard that will keep your teeth and braces safe and sound. However, we’ve never had complains with braces. A mouth guard is made of a clear plastic material that will protect your soft tissue and braces if there’s an impact on your teeth.
Post op care after completion of your dental braces treatment.
Once the braces are taken off, we will ultrasonically clean each and every tooth. We might take a few X-Rays and we might take a bite impression just to see how much we’ve straightened your teeth. Moreover, we will also check if there are any visible signs of your third molar eruption. Wisdom teeth might have an impact on your newly aligned teeth, if this is the case we might recommend to extract them.
We provide a retainer after the removal of braces, this will help to keep your newly aligned teeth in place. The retainers that we use are custom made and maybe fixed or removable. Retainers are also affective against minor orthodontic treatment. The use of a retainer after dental braces treatment is of prime importance. Retainers that are made of clear plastic material may be worn for the first 6 months after getting a treatment done at Z Dental Studio, after that you may wear it during your sleep.
The time frame for wearing a retainer varies from patient to patient. Furthermore, the gums, bone, soft tissue adapt to a the newly positioned teeth, if retainers are not worn then your teeth might relapse.
How much do dental braces in islamabad Pakistan cost
The cost of braces varies at Z Dental Studio. However, we do give our valuable the best afforable price and we tend to take the entire treatment procedure’s money in installments.
Z Dental Studio
First Floor, Mount View Plaza, School Road, Super Market, F-6 Markaz Islamabad, 44000
Or you can contact us here