Cosmetic Dentistry In Islamabad
Our clinic's cosmetic dentistry services in Islamabad has truly been a life-changing experience for many of our patients. Our cosmetic dentists are passionate about working with the patient in guiding the procedures that won't only enhance their smile but give them a treatment that can last a lifetime. Using advanced techniques, up to date machinery, and dental material knowledge our goal always has been to provide you the best treatment possible in Islamabad.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services At Z Dental Studio
With years of knowledge and experience, Dr. Ameerzeb and his team of dentists provide a variety of cosmetic dental procedures ranging from some minor adjustments for instance enamel contouring to major aesthetic procedures such as replacing an anterior dental bridge.
Minor Cosmetic Dental Procedures
These are dental treatments that our dentists provide that are quick easy fixes that can adjust minor cosmetic procedures that your teeth may require. The most common minor cosmetic dental procedure is Dental Cleaning, Teeth Whitening and most patients will even consider Enamel Contouring to be minor.
Other Minor Dental Cosmetic Procedures:
- Porcelain Veneers: If you've gone through a traumatic injury and one or multiple teeth are chipped, a quick fix that our dentists provide are Porcelain Veneers. While these may not be durable as compared to Emax Veneers they certainly are quick.
- Black Line: If you have ever received a PFM crown or an Amalgam Dental Filling, you might have noticed that after some time the gum exactly beneath the restoration tends to give a black tinge. This is mostly because of contents leaching out of the restoration. We at Z Dental Studio can replace those crowns with either Porcelain Crowns or Zirconia crowns and replace silver fillings with Dental Composite Fillings.
- Porcelain Crowns: If you've recently had a Root Canal done or your tooth has a big cavity, a porcelain crown might be the right option for you. While porcelain crowns aren't really that long-lasting or durable they are surely aesthetically pleasing.
- Lengthening of the tooth: Have you ever had a tooth that appeared to be shorter than the adjacent one? We've got a solution for that too and that is adjusting your gum to tooth ratio. Furthermore, if you have a broken tooth to such an extent that a crown cannot be placed on top, we might also lengthen your tooth to get a better foundation for your crown.
- Composite Fillings: Whether you have a dental filling requirement in your anterior teeth or your posterior teeth, we always consider durability and most importantly, aesthetics. Due to dental composite's superior aesthetics, strength, biocompatibility, and durability that has always been our go-to material for dental fillings.
What Makes Us So Different?
At our ho, we do believe that listening to the patient is of utmost importance. By doing so we get an idea of what your cosmetic goals are, what can be achieved, and what is the safest procedure for you. Therefore we always recommend a thorough consultation with our dentists beginning with Dr. Ameer and if need be, we call in a specialist for your dental procedure. Follow the link below to visit our team.
Major Cosmetic Dental Procedures
Quite often, your teeth, gums, and smile might require intensive work. These may or may not involve the replacement of missing teeth, drainage of an abscess, a grossly carious tooth, or any other aesthetic concerns that you might have. While we may call these "intensive" cosmetic dental procedures, they are painless and our state-of-the-art dental clinic and dentists use the best technology and equipment to help you with any problems that you might have.
Here are a few major cosmetic dental procedures:
- Complete Smile Makeover: This type of procedure involves you choosing an array of treatments that might fit your need and aesthetic goals. If your existing teeth are not up to your aesthetic goals, we will recommend you to look into dental veneers and zirconia crowns, both of these prostheses are very durable and aesthetically superior.
- Dental Implants: If you're missing teeth, dental implants might be the perfect solution for you. Our dental implants are imported either from Switzerland or the USA and the entire procedure is carried out by our dental surgeon.
- Restorative Dentistry: If you have got severely decayed teeth, restoring them with our top of the line composite fillings after a root canal treatment might bring you the change that you need in your smile.
- Laser Teeth Whitening: While teeth whitening may not be considered a major cosmetic dental procedure but our chairside whitening can truly give you amazing results.
- Invisible Braces: If you've got malaligned/crooked teeth and you want to avoid regular metallic braces, Invisalign, or in other words invisible braces might be the perfect choice for you. Thes are braces that come in the form of trays and the best part is that they're truly transparent, removable and nobody can even actually tell if you're wearing trays or not.